Course Code: AIL02
This two-day intermediate level Adobe Illustrator course provides a great way to further develop the skills you learnt in Platform’s Introductory Adobe Illustrator course or to build on your existing working knowledge of the application. During the two days at our London studios you will learn how to work effectively using colours, create printable documents, use gradients, layers, fonts, text effects and improve your graphic design workflow.
Completing this Adobe Illustrator course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Use professional drawing techniques
- Transform Objects
- Work with Gradient Layers
- Handle Text and Typography
- Create layouts for product packaging
- Work with 3D Objects
- Professional Drawing with Illustrator
- Modifying Objects
- Scaling and Resizing
- Using Guides and Rulers
- Working with Colours in Illustrator
- Creating Layouts for Product Placement and Packaging
- Text copy and Typography in Illustrator
- Importing and working with Textures
- Working with Opacity
- Bring a Fluorescent Transparency to Life
- Working with Clipping Masks
- Working with 3D Elements
- Outputting your Artwork
- Save for Web & Devices
Platform’s Adobe Illustrator Intermediate course is ideal if you are already using Adobe Illustrator, but feel that you could be leveraging the application’s potential to better effect. We also offer a number of other courses in Adobe Illustrator from our London design studios, including: Adobe Illustrator Introduction, Adobe Illustrator Advanced and Adobe Illustrator Fashion Design. We also provide one-to-one tuition in Adobe Illustrator.
Book your place now
If you have any questions about our Adobe Illustrator Intermediate course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible - or call us on 0203 3974567.
Be the first to leave a review.