Course Code: AID03
This advanced Adobe InDesign course is for InDesign professionals who need to create more complex documents. The techniques you will learn here will help you to streamline workflows, increase output and to make full use of Adobe InDesign’s advanced tools and features such as Epub and Liquid Layouts. Make the application work for you; work smarter and faster while producing great-quality output. Learn with Platform’s Adobe certified expert tutors at our central London studios.
Completing this Adobe InDesign course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Fine tune text and use advanced type formatting options
- Use live corner effects
- Create Interactive PDFS and Epubs
- Effectively use Mini Bridge
- Use alternate and Liquid Layouts
- Access power user shortcuts
- Creating Alternate Layouts
- Using liquid layout to effectively resize layouts
- Using the Digital Publishing Suite in Indesign
- Creating Interactive PDFS and Epubs
- Working with composition and setting composition preferences
- Creating slide shows, and inserting videos within your compositions
- Fine tuning text and advanced type formatting options
- Inserting glyphs and utilising special characters
- Using live corner effects
- Effectively using Mini Bridge
- Power user shortcuts
- Web graphics
If you have already taken Platform’s Introductory or Intermediate Adobe InDesign course, then this is a great course to help you enhance your output and to take full advantage of Adobe InDesign’s many powerful features. It is ideal for existing users, including professionals. It is also possible to book one-to-one tuition with Platform’s expert tutors.
We offer this course in live online format for you to participate from your home or your office. We also run classroom based courses at our London studios. Whichever mode you choose you can be assured that all other attendees will be attending in the same mode as you.
To book a (live) online course and learn from home click on the 'Online' tab above. To book a classroom based course, at our studios, click on the 'Classroom' tab above.
If you have any questions about our Adobe InDesign Advanced course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible - or call us on 0203 3974567.
Book an online place
These courses are delivered live and online using Zoom. To participate you will need a reliable broadband internet connection and a copy of the software already installed on your computer.
Book a classroom place
These courses are delivered at our London studios. You do not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided. You can choose to use Windows or Mac when you book.