Course Code: AID02
This two-day Intermediate Adobe InDesign course builds on what you have learnt during our Introductory InDesign course or your existing basic InDesign knowledge. If you already have a basic understanding of Adobe InDesign, then this is the course for you. Based at our central London studios, you will learn powerful layout and typographical controls including how to work with layers, how to create multi-page documents, using clipping paths and how to work with master pages.
Completing this Adobe InDesign course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Effectively use colour management
- Improve your use of typography and text handling
- Use advanced graphics and effects
- Create your own Master Pages
- improve your workflow
- Gain greater control over formatting text
- Working with Master Pages
- Exporting and Print
- Working with Transparency and Shadows
- Using the Page Tool
- Formatting Copy
- Navigation shortcuts
- Working With Layers, Grids and Guides
- Transforming Objects
- Creating Professional Page Layouts
- Working with Text and Finessing Content
- Text Frames
- Working With Graphics
This Intermediate Adobe InDesign short course is ideal for anyone who is already using InDesign and now wishes to progress to a professional level. We also offer an introductory course for those who are completely new to Adobe InDesign and an Advanced Adobe InDesign course for more demanding users. All courses take place at our central London design studios. You can also choose to take one-to-one tuition with one of our expert Adobe tutors.
Book your place now
If you have any questions about our Adobe InDesign Intermediate course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible - or call us on 0203 3974567.
Be the first to leave a review.