Course Code: APS02
Our intermediate Adobe Photoshop course follows on from our Introduction to Adobe Photoshop short course or builds on your existing basic understanding of Photoshop. From our Central East London design studios, Platform’s experienced tutors will guide you through powerful Photoshop tools and effects. On this 2 day course you’ll learn how to work with professional design techniques such as multiple layers, how to use layer masks, smart objects and sophisticated filters. Photo-editing techniques include retouching and repairing, image correction and montages.
Completing this Adobe Photoshop course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Improve your workflow
- Create complex multi-layered montages
- Repair and retouch photographs
- Effectively use Adobe Bridge
- Use Layer Masks
- Batch process multiple images
- Working with Smart Objects
- Image Input and Output
- Navigation Shortcuts
- Working with Selections
- Enhancing or correcting an Image
- Working with Masks
- Painting and Retouching Images
- Working with Multiple Layers
- Using Textures and Imported Graphics
- Creating Stunning Special Effects with Glows and Filters
- Design Page Layouts
- Creating Artwork for Print and Web
- Adobe Bridge
Our Intermediate Adobe Photoshop course is ideal for Photoshop users who would like to broaden their knowledge of the application’s powerful features. Platform also offers an introductory short course in Adobe Photoshop and an advanced short course. It is also possible to arrange one-to-one tuition in Adobe Photoshop with one of Platform’s skilled and highly experienced tutors .
Book your place now
If you have any questions about our Adobe Photoshop Intermediate course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible - or call us on 0203 3974567.
Be the first to leave a review.